Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS24.
Hosted by Canadian Institute, the 30th Annual Advertising & Marketing Law conference returns for another exciting year where the top minds convene to network and engage in thought-provoking discussions shaping the law, policy and proceedings of the Canadian advertising and marketing landscape.
Join legal and regulatory professionals in marketing and advertising for this industry-leading event as it is recognized as the premier source of information and practical guidance in their area of practice!
GOVERNMENT REGULATORY AND SELF-REGULATORY BODIES
New for 2024:
- APPRECIATE the growing impact of artificial intelligence in advertising, including virtual influencers, AI tools, and targeted advertising
- UNDERSTAND the advertising framework for green claims in Canada
- ASSESS new considerations for compliantly executing promotional contests and sweepstakes under the Competition Act
- EXPLORE new developments in advertising and marketing laws for the Canadian gambling and gaming industry
- COMPREHEND the role of advertising in sponsorships and partnerships
- IDENTIFY the implications for advertising stemming from the recent changes to Bill-96 CURB fake reviews and understand the significance of the FTC’s updated endorsement and testimonial guides to Canadian advertising
Save 10% off the current registration fee by using code D10-999-JDS24.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only and it’s not applicable for workshops.