The Phoenix Suns (7-6) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Portland Trail Blazers (3-10) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Footprint Center as heavy, 12.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on AZFamily and ROOT Sports NW. The over/under in the matchup is set at 225.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Suns vs. Trail Blazers Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona
- TV: AZFamily and ROOT Sports NW
Catch NBA action all season long on Fubo!
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Suns Betting Records & Stats
- Phoenix and its opponents have gone over 225.5 combined points in nine of 13 games this season.
- The average total in Phoenix’s outings this year is 232.5, seven more points than this game’s over/under.
- The Suns are 6-7-0 against the spread this season.
- Phoenix has entered the game as favorites nine times this season and won five of those games.
- Phoenix has not entered a game this season with shorter moneyline odds than -900.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Suns have a 90% chance to win.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Watch the NBA on Max with the B/R Sports Add-On
Suns vs Trail Blazers Additional Info
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Suns vs. Trail Blazers Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 225.5
||% of Games Over 225.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Suns Insights & Trends
- Phoenix has done a better job covering the spread in road games (4-3-0) than it has in home games (2-4-0).
- The 117.1 points per game the Suns average are only four more points than the Trail Blazers give up (113.1).
- Phoenix has a 4-5 record against the spread and a 6-3 record overall when scoring more than 113.1 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Suns vs. Trail Blazers Betting Splits
Suns and Trail Blazers Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Watch ESPN originals, The Last Dance and more NBA content on ESPN+!
Suns vs. Trail Blazers Point Insights
||Points Scored (PG)
||NBA Rank (PPG)
||ATS Record Scoring > AVG
||Overall Record Scoring > AVG
||Points Allowed (PG)
||NBA Rank (PAPG)
||ATS Record Allowing
||Overall Record Allowing
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.